The full service management contract that we offer includes, but is not limited to, the following services:
- Supervision of Board selected contractors.
- Routine site inspections.
- Bid solicitation for maintenance needs, insurance, and utilities.
- Deed enforcement.
- Supervision of on site staff.
- Manager attendance at all Board, Annual, and Special meetings.
- After hours emergency service.
- Oversight of construction projects.
- Oversight of insurance claims.
- Direct communication with association members.
- Transition of association from the Developer to the Homeowners.
- Transition of the association from the management company to AAM.
- Professional archive retention.
- Access control management.
- Cash management of unlimited bank accounts.
- Assessment billing and collections.
- Oversight of attorney collection accounts.
- Payment methods include e-check, credit card, and ACH payments at no charge to the HOA.
- Weekly check runs for the association’s accounts payable.
- Monthly financial packets to the Board of Directors.
- Year end reviews of the association’s financial status.
- Tax and audit assistance.
- 1099 and W-2 filing.
- Payroll services for on site staff.